I have established this business with the following 5 core values and principles which I aim to uphold to ensure that each and every client receives the level of service they expect of me and I expect of myself. I will always:
- Provide VALUE at every level of an instruction, from my initial input through to closing the matter, by charging fees at a fraction of the cost of other competitors whilst still providing an outstanding level of service and knowledge, using all my experience and expertise.
- Operate in a manner that promotes PROFESSIONALISM in this company, the Surveying industry and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Let my PERSONALITY shine at every opportunity, with a personable approach and by carefully listening to each client to make sure I fully understand what is needed.
- INVEST time in all my clients and get to know them and their businesses. Then I can understand the goals of each client and how my experience and advice can best assist them.
- Advise in an HONEST and TRANSPARENT manner. Sometimes the right advice isn’t always what people want to hear, but my opinions are backed by my knowledge, my experience and my analytical capabilities. My advice will always be fully justified allowing a client to utilise the information and help make the correct decisions for the business and the property portfolio.
- Expert on all commercial property matters
- Personal approach to a professional service
- Affordable fees, less than half the typical rate
- Experience at well-established firms in multiple locations and sectors
- Operating across Midlands and Yorkshire property markets